Re: Game cameras
Newsgroup: rec.hunting
Posted by: Chris Barnes
2009-02-13 14:27:10

Jim and Phyllis wrote:
> Our Moultrie cameras have behaved OK for several years. They do use
> more power than the new ones. We have taken to using a lawn mower
> battery, a 12 volt solar cell and a voltage adapter to keep them
> powered for a while.

I'll chime in as well.
I bought my wife a Moultre camera about 2 years ago. It has worked
great and takes decent pictures, using 6 D batteries.

It does have 1 flaw - it can't keep time worth beans. It looses
approximately 20 minutes PER DAY.

Still, considering that I bought the camera for under $100 - I am quite
pleased with it.

--

Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes