Re: info re. PirÓ Reis (please check his text)
Newsgroup: sci.archaeology
Posted by: David Johnson
2007-10-17 18:46:02

Doug Weller wrote in

> This is sadly Inger's level of research.

Why are you surprised? Heck, why would _anyone_ be surprised?

David

David Johnson home.earthlink.net/~trolleyfan

"So many of you come time and time again to watch this final end of
everything which I think is really wonderful and then to return home to
your own eras and raise families and strive for new and better societies
and fight terrible wars for what you know is right, it gives one real
hope for the whole future of lifekind...

...Except of course we know it hasn't got one."