Re: So true, so true
Newsgroup: sci.environment
Posted by: Bonzo
2007-04-18 04:33:41

"Fran" wrote in message
news:1176870665.894096.228440@y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...
> And can anyone who claims that Jesus rose from the dead, really chide
> anyone for their failure to offer rigorous proof of anthropogenic
> CO2's role in global warming? (even assuming, purely hypothetically,
> that there were some room to doubt the causal chain)

I am not aware of any proof of this "causal chain".
Please provide references to proof.

Regards

Bonzo

"...and I think future generations are not going to blame us for anything
except for being silly, for letting a few tenths of a degree panic us"
Dr. Richard Lindzen, Professor of Meteorology MIT and Member of the National
Academy of Sciences

"What most commentators-and many scientists-seem to miss is that the only
thing we can say with certainly about climate is that it changes" Dr.
Richard Lindzen, Professor of Meteorology MIT and Member of the National
Academy of Sciences

[most of the current alarm over climate change is based on] "inherently
untrustworthy climate models, similar to those that cannot accurately
forecast the weather a week from now." Dr. Richard Lindzen, Professor of
Meteorology MIT and Member of the National Academy of Sciences